Thursday, April 15, 2010

A little about me!

I'm Krista! I'm a wife, a mother, a sister, a granddaughter, a niece and I try and be the best friend, and person that I can. Sometimes, I suppose I try too hard!!

I was so blessed to have met an amazing man, who loves me despite all my flaws. He puts up with my OCD, and my moodiness (especially lately!! Pregnancy hormones have taken over my mind and body!! Eeeeek!) He works very hard to provide for our family, and I think sometimes I take that for granted, and I don't let him know enough, how much I love and appreciate all that he does. He is my hero. He served in the US Army for 25 years, and then made his dream of becoming a police officer, a reality. He now works for a wonderful department, and loves what he does. I love him being a cop, however I don't always love being a cops wife.

We have 2 1/2 children together. Olivia is my sweet girl. We went through 2 years of infertility treatments to conceive her. She was definitely our little miracle baby. She will be 6 in a few weeks. It's so bitter sweet! I love watching her read, and doing math problems, and just learning new and exciting things everyday. However, I miss my little baby girl, and the thought of her growing up, gives me a complete panic attack!!!!

Ahhhh, Quinn!!! He is my 3 year old!!!! He is ALL boy (unless there's a bug near by, and then he screams like a little girl. I suppose he gets that from his mother!!). We went through a really hard time with him, during the "terrible two's!" I honestly didn't think I would make it out of them, alive!! But, thankfully I have survived and last week he turned 3!!! Things thus far, have been wonderful....however I'm not holding my breath that they will stay so wonderful...perhaps this is the calm before the storm?!?!

Last but certainly not least, Annabelle Claire!! She's currently using my bladder and guts, as her personal punching bag!! I am 22 weeks pregnant, and despite the fact I promised myself I would cherish every second of this pregnancy (because it is DEFINITELY my last), I'm miserable!!! We've had a rough 22 weeks....needless to say, I'm counting the days until I can hold her in my arms!!!

I love my life, and my family!! I love the wonderful friends I've been blessed to have, and I look forward to what our future holds. We have our challenges (too many lately, I might add!!), but we keep truckin' along.

I'll be using this blog for all of my ramblings. I love being a stay at home mom, but often miss the adult interaction that an "out of the house" job provide's!! I am looking forward to sharing my feelings, accomplishments, fears, and well, a little bit of everything, here!!!

As much as I would love to continue, my sweet little man is in the middle of a tantrum!! So much for the 3's being easier then the two's. I obviously spoke to soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment